Commercial Property Consultancy in the West Midlands

Property search

Party wall matters

The Party Wall etc. Act 1996IMG_0935

If you intend to:-

1.Construct a wall on a boundary
2.Alter, repair or undertake other specific works to a Party Wall
3.Excavate below the foundation of a neighbouring building

…you may need to serve Party Wall Notices on your neighbours.

We can advise you on your responsibilities to serve Notices.

Alternatively, we can advise you if you receive Notices under the Party Wall etc. Act 1996.

Get it right first time.  Call our experts on 0121 706 4326.

Quick contact

How can we help you?